Altostra is a no-code solution for cloud infrastructure design & deployment management.
As an Automation Engineer, you will join our engineering team to help build our cloud & microservices based product.
You will be responsible for building and managing CI/CD pipelines, developing & integrating tools for Backend and Frontend automation, and providing more value to our customers by troubleshooting their problems.
- Full ownership and responsibility for our SaaS platform quality - regression / progression / performance / scale
- Design and develop Backend and Frontend quality automation infrastructure
- Maintain and expand automated System Integration Tests
- Support R&D team to provide smooth delivery of new functionality
- Build and manage CI/CD pipelines
- Provide 1st tier support for troubleshooting customers problem
- Research new 3rd party services and tools for Quality Automation and integrate them with Altostra solution
We want to hear from you even if you don’t exactly match the list below.
- Ability to investigate new DevOps/Automation tools and adapt them to Altostra ecosystem
- Experience in writing scripts for end-to-end integration testing
- Knowledge of AWS services: CloudFormation, Lambda, DynamoDB, S3, IAM, SQS, SNS, ECS, EKS, Fargate, CloudWatch
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience testing systems for performance and scale
- Experience with Node.js / TypeScript development
- Experience with Terraform and/or Serverless Framework
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience testing and documenting APIs (REST, GraphQL, etc.)
If you’re interested, or you know someone who might be, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Altostra is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability.