About the Role
Altostra seeks a creative and dedicated individual to join our team as a Developer Advocate. You will work closely with developers to help them understand how to prototype and build modern, state-of-the-art applications on the Altostra platform.
To qualify for this role, you should possess a passion for software development and demonstrate engineering and communication skills. This role offers the chance to directly impact the architecture of modern applications built by people every single day around the world. In this role, you’ll help developers use the platform, architect their code to take advantage of the latest improvements and newest APIs, and build optimized high-performance software.
We want to hear from you even if you don’t exactly match the list below.
- Managing and developing relationships within the developer community.
- Driving adoption of Altostra technologies by identifying opportunities.
- Creating and sharing content for social media, dev forums, and webinars.
- Planning and executing product announcements, partnerships, and Altostra's latest news.
- Represent the company online and at events.
- Good understanding of technology and a real passion for software development.
- Ability to build positive relationships to communicate Altostra's platform message and benefits to developers effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external partners.
If you’re interested, or you know someone who might be, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Altostra is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability.