Altostra is a no-code infrastructure platform for developers built to accelerate and simplify cloud adoption. Altostra eliminates the need to write code that defines infrastructure (IaC) and can speed up execution up to 4x. Altostra plays a critical part in the software development lifecycle with the time needed to get to market while ensuring software quality.
We want to hear from you even if you don’t exactly match the list below.
- Assume overall administrative responsibilities for day-to-day office activities.
- Be the point of contact for purchasing requests related to office & employees equipment, refreshments, cleaning, maintenance, and more
- Manage flights, hotels and monitor travel expenses.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Provide PA support to C-level, including calendar management.
- Support recruitment processes, onboarding/offboarding of employees, happy hours and wellbeing activities.
- 2+ years of experience as an office admin, front desk manager, HR manager or administrative assistant in a startup environment.
- Excellent time management skills and strong ability to multitask and prioritize
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills both in English and Hebrew
- Strong planning capabilities and dynamic approach
- Upbeat, positive attitude, with patience and a love for people and collaboration
If you’re interested, or you know someone who might be, you can reach us at email@example.com
Altostra is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability.