About the Role
Altostra is a no-code solution for cloud infrastructure design & deployment management.
As a Senior Backend Engineer, you will join our core engineering team to help build our cloud & microservices based product. You will research cloud technologies, create prototypes and develop new product features. You will work closely with the company CTO, Architect and Product to innovate and provide more value to our customers.
- Design and develop backend services and infrastructure
- Full ownership and responsibility for multiple development projects
- Research new technologies, create prototypes and develop into full production functionality
- Research 3rd party services and integrate them with Altostra solution
We want to hear from you even if you don’t exactly match the list below.
- At least 3 years experience as a backend developer
- Extensive experience with Node.js, TypeScript
- Experience in designing and developing distributed systems, serverless application, SOA and microservices
- Knowledge of AWS services: CloudFormation, Lambda, DynamoDB, S3, IAM, SQS, SNS, SES, Kinesis, ECS, EKS, Fargate, CloudWatch
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience optimizing systems for performance and scale
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases, including data modeling and performance optimization
- Experience designing and documenting APIs (REST, GraphQL, etc.)
- Experience with Front-End development in React
- Experience with Terraform and/or Serverless Framework
- Experience with one or more languages: Python, Java, .NET Core
If you’re interested, or you know someone who might be, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Altostra is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability.