About the Role
Altostra is a no-code solution for cloud infrastructure design & deployment management.
As the Senior Frontend Engineer, you will be responsible for developing frontend components, component libraries, and user interfaces following React.js best practices and workflows. You will have ownership of these components and will make sure they are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the product. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products are essential.
- Full ownership of whole frontend UI systems for multiple products
- Work closely with the UX/UI lead to translate wireframes and mockups into high-quality code
- Develop new user interfaces and features using React.js
- Build reusable components and component libraries for future use
- Optimize the performance of components and user interfaces for multiple platforms
- Strong proficiency in TypeScript
- Extensive experience with DOM manipulation
- Extensive experience with CSS, SASS, animations, and CSS methodologies
- Extensive experience with React.js and its core principles
- Extensive experience with React Hooks
- Extensive experience with React.js workflows, such as Flux, Redux, Mobx
- Experience with theming
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with modern frontend build pipelines and tools
- Experience with frontend development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Rollup
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Ability to do benchmarking and optimization
- Experience with Git and working with branches and pull requests
We want to hear from you even if you don’t exactly match this list!
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Server Side Rendering
- Experience with SEO
- Experience with Gatsby or other site generation tools
If you’re interested, or you know someone who might be, you can reach us at email@example.com
Altostra is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability.