We are Altostra, we have a solution that takes Cloud Adoption with No-Code Infrastructure to production 10x faster, built by developers and for developers.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with a strong technical background to join us.
Our ideal candidate has knowledge and experience with the developer ecosystem both as a developer and as a product manager.
We’re looking for someone who is eager to work in a product-led & fast-growing early-stage startup and wants to make an impact!
- Full ownership of the customer funnel in a product-led growth (PLG) company.
- Gather, track and analyze qualitative data about users journey behavior through analytics tools like Hotjar, Amplitude, Google Analytics etc.
- Close work with Product Marketing to ensure the process of turning a curious user into a loyal customer.
- Create product requirements with high focus on user experience best practices.
- Perform user interviews to better understand their needs and solve problems.
- At least 3 years of product management experience in SaaS companies.
- At least 3 years of software engineering experience.
- Experience with cloud technologies - AWS, GCP, Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Experience with client-facing functions (demos, customer surveys etc.)
- Experience with online behavior and analytics tools like Hotjar, Amplitude, Google Analytics etc.
- Data driven, detail-oriented, hands-on problem-solver.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
If you’re interested, or you know someone who might be, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Altostra is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability.