We’re Altostra, we have a solution that takes Cloud Adoption with No Code Infrastructure to production 10x faster, built by engineers, for engineers, and we’re looking for our first Solution Engineer to join our team!
Our ideal candidate is someone who is confident talking to CTO or VP R&D, and super technical when talking to Engineers and Architects. We’re looking for someone who is eager to work in a product lead & fast-growing early-stage startup and wants to make an impact!
This is an exciting opportunity to build the foundation of the sales team.
- Build our technical sales flow, and determine KPIs.
- Be the customer’s technical point of contact throughout the sales process.
- Create and lead powerful discussions and demos that clearly perform a technical deep dive on various Altostra architecture designs, and case studies.
- Manage end-to-end proofs-of-concept (PoCs) - communicate with potential customers by handling, support and clarifying technical needs.
- Engaging with prospective Dev & DevOps users while understanding their day-to-day roles, responsibilities, activities, environment, and tools.
- Partner with the Head of Sales to plan, prepare and execute strategic deals.
- Influence the features and roadmap of Altostra tools based on customer needs.
- Effectively communicate customer needs to the Product & R&D teams for future product enhancements. Provide a competitive analyst.
- Evangelize the Altostra platform solutions in meetups and events.
- 2+ years as technical customer-facing sales or services roles (Sales Engineer, Pre-sale, Post-Sale Engineer, TAM, Solution Architect, DevOps, R&D).
- Demonstrated knowledge of API and backend systems design.
- Experience with Cloud-based SaaS products.
- Experience with AWS DevOps and deployment tools (Terraform, Serverless etc..).
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner.
- “Start-up oriented” - hungry, self-motivated, passionate about sales and technology, ability to work for a young & dynamic environment, can work independently but be a team player.
If you’re interested, or you know someone who might be, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Altostra is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability.